This hemp oil infused clay mask is perfect for irritated, tired and red skin. When the seasons change, your skin can suffer. If you are having a flare-up of eczema, psoriasis or even razor burn, try out this pamper pack to treat yourself. Either apply directly to your face or dilute and pour into a warm bath. This mask is super easy to whip up at home and will leave your skin looking brighter and more nourished.
1 cup bentonite clay
⅓ cup powdered oatmeal
1 tsp powdered dried chamomile
1 tbs powdered lavender
1 cup rosewater
3 tbs hemp oil
- First, blend your dried flowers and oats into a powder. I use a nutmill to do this, they are very inexpensive, or you could use a food processor or even a mortar and pestle
- Combine all your dry ingredients in a glass bowl
- Slowly add the rosewater, while stirring constantly, until fully combined and smooth
- When you are ready to use, take a big dollop and combine with water in a small bowl until it reaches spreadable consistency
- If you have very sensitive skin, do a patch test on the side of your neck before applying
- Apply to face and neck avoiding eye area and leave until almost hard but not tight – 10-15 minutes
- Rinse with warm water and a washcloth. The oatmeal in the mask will act as a gentle exfoliant. Pat dry then apply an unscented moisturiser.
Keeps in the fridge for three weeks